Opus 2 Case Management by Opus 2
Opus 2 Case Management is a secure cloud-based solution that combines intuitive tools to organize and manage matter-related information including documents, evidence, transcripts, chronologies, and witnesses. With increased collaboration and streamlined processes, legal teams become more efficient and successful.
Collaborative case building and trial preparation
Collaboratively build your case from anywhere using integrated tools for managing and analyzing case-related information. Use key documents as the building blocks for your case by adding annotations, analysis, and links to other types of evidence including chronologies and characters. Easily manage transcripts and designations. With in-depth customizations and feature-rich functionality, tailor your workspace to how you work, which allows you to focus on what’s important in each case.
Benefits of Opus 2 Case Management include:
- Manage, annotate, and analyze documents and transcripts
- Build chronologies and timelines
- Organize witness and organizations
- Create digital binders
- Control access with granular role-based permissions
- Communicate with key stakeholders using collaborative portals
- Receive customized insight with dashboards