PDF Agent by Hillogic
Prepare your documents for discovery on the fly. Australian federal and state practice notes default to exchanging in a PDF format. This unique solution will automatically convert documents to PDF as they are tagged as discoverable and stamps them in accordance with the practice notes.
Convert native files to stamped PDFs on the fly
PDF Agent will automatically convert documents to PDF as they become discoverable based on a customizable rule. This unique solution empowers you to view a document in either its stamped PDF or native format, enhancing the standard functionality of Relativity which only allows one filetype per document. Mass-action functionality also allow users to bulk convert files to stamped PDF’s. This solution removes the need to rely on a technical team to perform PDF conversion task, saving time and cost.
Benefits of PDF Agent include:
- Automatically convert documents to PDF as they become discoverable based on customisable rules. For example, when a document is tagged as discoverable in Relativity it will automatically be converted to PDF.
- Ability to define a set of documents to PDF.
- Set up rules on how to treat specific document types.
- Redaction workflow ensures consistency in PDF/Image versions of documents.
- Set up templates to paginate documents in compliance with your discovery obligations.
- Have access to the discoverable PDF version and the native version at the same time.
- Reduce the amount of PDF conversion, saving time and cost by only converting the files that will be produced.