SentioAI by Sentio
Sentio is a new continuous active learning classification technology. It includes a proprietary workflow that lets users train models by reviewing a small portion of the dataset and apply the trained models to predict results for the remaining documents. Relativity customers can increase speed and accuracy of review while dramatically reducing cost using Sentio.
The next generation continuous active learning classification technology
SentioAI classifies document sets. It includes a proprietary workflow that lets users train models by reviewing a small portion of the data set and apply the trained models to predict results for the remaining documents. The software provides users with the ability to algorithmically eliminate human review of a large percentage of a document collection–often by as much as 90 percent during the first-pass review, potentially reducing a company’s document review and management expense by millions of dollars and achieving improved results in far less time. Sentio can be used in e-discovery, fraud detection, and compliance.
Key Benefits of SentioAI include:
- Sentio Software works even when reviewers make many errors tagging documents
- Provides complete results quickly and accurately
- Does not require seed sets
- Uses advanced techniques to build models and apply them in parallel to quickly find responsive documents for all tags
- Uses proprietary workflow capabilities that let users train a software model by tagging a small portion of the data set and apply the trained models to automatically generate predictive results for the remaining documents
- Simultaneously trains multiple models for each ta
- Allows the need for only a few reviewers even for very large document sets
- Performs real-time monitoring of model-building
- Saves models for use in subsequent productions or matters
- Saves time and money
Learn more about SentioAI for Relativity.