AD eDiscovery® by AccessData
A single, fully-integrated platform for forensically sound enterprise-wide preservation/litigation hold, search, collection, processing, data assessment, and first-pass review, AD eDiscovery® gives teams a repeatable, defensible process for managing e-discovery. With the latest integration, users can now effortlessly pass data to Relativity for document review.
Repeatable, defensible end-to-end e-discovery
With the most robust collection capabilities available and built on court-cited FTK® processing engine, AD eDiscovery® gives teams a forensically sound, totally integrated solution to more efficiently and cost-effectively manage the complete e-discovery process, from identification through first-pass review. By leveraging the power of AD eDiscovery for collection and processing, coupled with Relativity’s comprehensive data review capabilities, users get a truly unmatched solution for managing the complete end-to-end e-discovery workflow.
Benefits of AD eDiscovery® include:
- Seamlessly send data from AD eDiscovery to Relativity for complete document review, saving time, cost, and frustration from exporting load files.
- Get real-time hold status updates, preloaded notification templates, and out-of-the-box litigation hold integrations with the leading HR database solutions, all within an intuitive litigation hold wizard.
- Save time by setting recurring, incremental, schedulable collections to only collect new/changed data from the last collection job performed.
- Connectors to 30+ of the most used data repositories—including Office 365® Exchange and OneDrive® for Business—ensure you can collect from anywhere your data resides.
- Process all potentially relevant information, structured and unstructured, inside and outside the enterprise, with a single integrated solution, meaning less cost and wasted resources for your organization.
- Forensically image entire systems when required for criminal, civil or internal investigations, even over network links.