Bridge by Milyli
Bridge, a Milyli technology, provides a framework to automate the movement of case data and work product from Concordance and Summation into Relativity—including data not typically supported by load files.
Bridge preserves all document markup, including highlights and redactions, while saving time and effort. It creates more seamless, manageable, and stable migrations into Relativity, regardless of the eDiscovery platform from which data is sourced.
If a client with previously unresolved litigation is changing eDiscovery platforms, Bridge can pull any workspace artifacts into Relativity with near one-to-one parity—minimizing downtime during the tedious process of migration.
Benefits of Bridge include:
- Creates workflows by pulling information all at once rather than requiring multiple stages
- Moves data and work product not supported by traditional load files
- Saves time with automation and creates efficient, auditable migrations
- Optimizes image imports
- Supports customization for additional data types and/or non-standard data
Key Features of Bridge include:
- Automated import function for documents, images, document metadata, custom fields, redactions, highlights, notes, saved searches, tags, etc.
- Automated field mapping and creation
- Works with any volume of documents—from small cases to huge litigation
- Logging and auditing functionality
- Extensibility points to support additional data and source systems
About Milyli’s Custom Development Services
Milyli’s custom development service solutions improve project management, team productivity, software migrations, and much more.
Designed with Relativity in mind, Milyli’s advanced technologies function as “starter” frameworks that decrease delivery time and end costs, while adhering to the highest standards of functionality, reliability, usability, and efficiency.
With a team that has over 100K+ hours developing on top of Relativity and even more beyond the platform, Milyli can tackle any challenge legal professionals face. What’s more, the team’s expertise and flexibility allow customers to participate in whatever capacity best fits their custom development project—whether that’s leading, collaborating, or simply sitting back while Milyli does the heavy lifting.