EnCase eDiscovery by OpenText
Guidance Software’s EnCase eDiscovery software is a unified, in-house e-discovery solution that now integrates with Relativity and RelativityOne. Guidance Software is an internationally recognized leader in eDiscovery, digital forensics, and forensic security technologies, training, and services.
Everything You Want for In-House E-Discovery
Professionals can rely on EnCase eDiscovery’s robust features—including automated legal holds, superior processing capabilities and first-pass review—throughout the e-discovery workflow. By incorporating early-case assessment and pre-collection analytics, EnCase eDiscovery can minimize risk and reduce costs by as much as 90%.
EnCase eDiscovery is an effective tool for all types of matters, including government inquiries and internal investigations. It can quickly search and collect across many different data sources without compromising the data’s integrity. Additionally, pre-collection capabilities allow users to gain invaluable insight into their data throughout the eDiscovery workflow.
Benefits of EnCase eDiscovery include:
- No indexing or archiving needed on the front-end resulting in enhanced search abilities and faster collections
- Ample flexibility and scalability to handle all types and sizes of matters
- Does not rely on the operating system to view and collect data, greatly minimizing disruptions to business
- Includes powerful core forensics capabilities
- Built-in pre-collection analytics provide early insight into potential costs, keywords and custodians
- Supports compound searches
- Automatically preserves all ESI metadata