Opus 2 Magnum by Opus 2
Opus 2 Magnum enables unprecedented anytime-anywhere collaboration on documents and transcripts in a cloud-based workspace.
Where the litigation team makes their case.
Case teams can now seamlessly move from the document review process to preparing for depositions, motions, and trial. Opus 2 Magnum includes litigation-specific tools to help attorneys streamline their work during the post-production phase. No other single platform delivers the same breadth of capabilities across key documents, transcripts, exhibits, video, facts, and research.
With our latest single sign-on integration, teams may preview Opus 2 transcripts from within Relativity as well as earmark key documents for use in the Opus 2 Magnum case analysis platform—where the documents develop into deposition exhibits and live alongside transcripts, video and everything that goes into creating the case story.
A single toolbox enables lawyers and co-counsel to apply tags, categories, notes, designations, and hyperlinks and to share their work product with collaborators in one click. Authorized team members gain secure, anytime-anywhere access to the content and collective insights through a laptop or tablet.
Benefits of Opus 2 Magnum Include:
- Anytime, anywhere access to evidence, testimony and supporting documentation. Log in to the latest content via any Internet-connected device (tablet, PC, Mac). Opus 2 Magnum helps geographically-dispersed teams to eliminate firewall issues that obstruct collaboration.
- Safeguard the heart of your case. Remove the temptation to store one-off copies of key documents locally or to share ideas via email. Opus 2 Magnum centralizes the materials and thoughts that comprise the backbone of your legal argument. The workspaces are wrapped in a state-of-the art data security system with ISO:27001 certification, Uptime Institute Tier III certification and SSAE 16 accreditation.
- Dynamic collaboration. Build upon one another’s insights in realtime, thereby yielding optimal legal representation for clients. Share work product with team members in one click and alert them to urgent discoveries.
- Annotate any content. Opus 2 Magnum enables the entire team to benefit from the collective insight by keeping work product with the actual documents and transcripts.
- Organize evidence. Create virtual binders for witnesses, issues or trial exhibits and categorize documents by theme, cast of characters or timeline.
- Create hyperlinks between related content. Team members create hyperlinks between documents and transcripts (or portions of documents and transcripts) to memorialize the connections they have discovered. Fellow members of the workspace can review those relationships at any time and derive the most pivotal evidence.
- Designate testimony. Save time and reduce hassles with our purpose-built tool to create, import, export and report on defense and plaintiff designations. When video is available, Opus 2 Magnum automatically creates a video clip of designated testimony and calculates the elapsed time.
- Efficient, focused work. Opus 2 Magnum streamlines manual tasks so you can focus on more substantive work and increase productivity.
- Easy to learn software. Opus 2 Magnum is built for attorneys and takes just 15 minutes to learn.