QPrivAlert by QDiscovery
QPrivAlert enables early identification of potentially privileged communications. Case teams now get instant insight into the who, what and when of potentially privileged communications, as soon as documents are published to the Relativity workspace.
Instantly identify potentially privileged communications
Privileged documents pose unique challenges to case teams. They can’t be missed or inadvertently produced, but take significant time to find and review. Key term searches often result in over or under inclusive results.
QPrivAlert enables early identification of potentially privileged communications. Case teams now get instant insight to potentially privileged communications as soon as documents are published to the workspace. QPrivAlert also offers peace of mind against inadvertently producing privileged documents.
Built into QDiscovery’s Relativity Processing workflow, QPrivAlert takes advantage of the full capabilities of Relativity Processing to save you time and improve your review process.
Benefits of QPrivAlert include:
- Early discovery of who is involved in potentially privileged communications – as soon as documents are published to the workspace.
- Improved workflows using QPrivAlert with Relativity Analytics to brainstorm privilege search terms.
- Prioritization of privilege screen reviews based on known correspondence criteria and validated data points.
- Reduced false positives in prioritized privilege review by eliminating boilerplate terms from batch searches.
- Easy targeting based on correspondent’s domain, email address and/or name.
- Lower risk of inadvertent privilege production though pop-ups that warn reviewers of potentially privileged content.
- Customizable reporting of potentially privileged document metrics via easy dashboard exports.
- Peace of mind with an additional layer of protection against inadvertently producing privileged documents.