Redaction Analyzer - Redaction Detection by ESI Laboratory
Redaction Analyzer deploys intelligent software to automatically detect redacted content in the largest inbound and outbound image-based productions.
Redaction Detection Software
Automated, intelligent, user-friendly and highly scalable, Redaction Analyzer can be run against the largest inbound and outbound image-based productions, giving lawyers and litigation support personnel the ability to identify a variety of redaction formats in a matter of hours.
Benefits of Redaction Analyzer include:
- Seamless integration with Relativity
- Identify a variety of redaction formats including unlabeled black box redactions and text-based redactions
- Reveal redacted documents produced prior to receipt of applicable redaction / privilege logs and test the veracity of such logs once received
- Review results with built-in quality control tools
- Quickly identify and exclude false positives
ESI Laboratory, LLC (ESILAB) is an affiliate of the Data Conversion Laboratory, Inc. (DCL) group (est. 1981). We specialize in providing scalable big data solutions to participants in the legal, financial services, government, pharmaceutical and defense industries. Our clients include major law firms on both sides of the Atlantic, major financial institutions, U. S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), Smithsonian Institution, Library of Congress, Elsevier, the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, U.S. Marine Corps, Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Caterpillar, Xerox Corp., Texas Instruments and many more.
To date, we have successfully converted and enriched more than three billion pages in the context of thousands of engagements into a wide variety of electronic formats and are recognized in the industry for quality, on-time, on-budget delivery, with strict adherence to specifications and requirements.