Ubiqus for Relativity by Ubiqus
Ubiqus provides a 3-in-1 high-quality translation plugin: machine, human, or certified translations are at your fingertips. Fully secure and integrated with Relativity, Ubiqus translates ESI quickly and runs processing operations on translated contents automatically.
Secure and reliable machine, human, and certified translation plugin.
Ubiqus for Relativity aids busy Relativity users with foreign language translation in their e-discovery process.
Quickly analyze large volumes of data in a foreign language and translate it accurately into your own language using our proprietary neural machine translation. We cover all main languages with language-specific engines and cover most other languages with our unique multilingual engine (60+ languages into English).
Any of our translated documents can automatically go through processing to ease search and review.
After culling the data, our built-in ordering or quoting tool allows you to get a highly qualified human translation or legally certified translation of a critical document in no time.
Key benefits of Ubiqus for Relativity include:
- Relativity plugin: fully integrated in your e-discovery platform, Ubiqus plugin is easy to setup, uses familiar Relativity objects, and enables secure file transfer between Relativity and Ubiqus with optimum security and confidentiality.
- 3-in-1 high-quality translation plugin: proprietary neural machine translation, highly qualified human translation, and legally certified translation: all three translations are at your fingertips. All major languages are supported.
- Easy translation workflow: quickly run ad-hoc submission from the documents tab or link a saved search to a translation set.
- Simple and transparent pricing structure: order machine or human translation in a few clicks. Request a quote from within the plugin for any language that is not part of the initial agreement.
- Translated contents automatically go into processing: analyze and review the translated content in your own language as if it were an original. In addition, Microsoft file formats are retained, even when machine translation is used, for easy reading and analysis.