Analytics and Active Learning training walks attendees through several training scenarios that demonstrate how Analytics and active learning helps users organize, search, analyze, and review data. By the end of this full-day training, through a series of demos and hands-on exercises, trainees will gain the skills needed to successfully configure these tools and use them within a case lifecycle.
Specifically, trainees will learn how to do the following:
- Build an optimized conceptual index
- Use concept searching and keyword expansion to uncover insights
- Use categorization and clustering to help organize review
- Set up, run, and validate an active learning project
Audience: Litigation support and project management staff
Course Length: One-day
Prerequisites: This class assumes familiarity with basic Relativity administration skills. Previous Relativity Administrator experience is recommended before attending. In preparation for the class, please watch the pre-work videos covering the four structured analytics operations:
How to Attend a Training
Trainings are available for open enrollment throughout the year. We can also work with you to schedule an on-site session at your office.
Where: Open trainings are held at our Chicago office and rotating locations around the globe. See upcoming training dates and locations.
Who: The first 10 people to register. Please note that for trainings outside of Chicago, classes are limited to two attendees per organization.
Cost: $700 per attendee. No minimum number of attendees.
Where: Your office
Who: Your team, with up to 12 attendees
- One day agreed upon by Relativity and your team
- Can be scheduled to begin Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday
- Six to eight weeks' notice is requested
- All dates may not be available
- Sessions are booked on a first-come, first-served basis
- Email email@example.com to schedule
- $700 per attendee
- Five attendee minimum
- Travel and related expenses for the trainer, if applicable