All classes will be conducted on the Aero UI.
Analytics and Active Learning training walks attendees through several training scenarios that demonstrate how Analytics and Active Learning helps users organize, search, analyze, and review data. By the end of this full-day training, through a series of demos, hands-on exercises, and group activities, trainees will gain the skills needed to successfully configure these tools and use them within a case lifecycle.
Trainees will learn how to do the following:
- Build an optimized conceptual index
- Use tools such as concept searching, keyword expansion and find similar documents to uncover insights
- Use categorization and clustering to help organize review
- Set up, run, and validate an Active Learning project
- Review documents in Active Learning review queues, monitor project progress and completion
Audience: Litigation support and project management staff
Course Length: One-day
Prerequisites: This class assumes familiarity with basic Relativity administration skills. Previous Relativity Administrator experience is recommended before attending.
How to Attend a Training
Trainings are available for open enrollment throughout the year. We can also work with you to schedule an on-site session at your office.
Where: Open enrollment trainings will be held either entirely virtually or entirely on-site at one of Relativity's offices. When registering for training, review the training city details or email email@example.com to confirm if your training is virtual or on-site.
Who: The first 12 people to register.
Cost: $700 per attendee
When: Currently scheduled trainings can be found below. Relativity will add any newly scheduled sessions every other month.
Where: Closed enrollment trainings can be held either entirely virtually or entirely on-site.
Who: Your team, with up to 12 attendees
Note: A training agreement is required before training dates can be held.
- One day agreed upon by Relativity and your team
- Can be scheduled to begin Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday
- Six to eight weeks' notice is requested
- All dates may not be available
- Sessions are booked on a first-come, first-served basis
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule
- $700 per attendee
- Five attendee minimum
- Travel and related expenses for the trainer, if applicable