By the end of this two-and-a-half-hour training, through a series of discussions and demos, trainees will gain the skills needed to successfully administer a legal hold project from start to finish.
Specifically, trainees will learn how to do the following:
- Create a hold project and assign custodians
- Customize and send hold communications
- Interact with the custodian portal
- Use Relativity Legal Hold tools to help with reporting and compliance obligations
Audience: In-house counsel, paralegals, litigation support, and project management staff
Course Length: 2.5 hours (plus subsequent time with practice environment)
There are no required pre-requisites for this course, but you can check out the following recommended resources in preparation for the class:
How to Attend a Training
Attendance in this training is offered via our online training platform. Attendees will be able to log in and interact with instructors from their workstation anywhere across the globe.
Who: The first 10 people to reserve a spot. Please note that classes are limited to two attendees per organization.
- One day, 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- See available training dates below
Cost: $350 per attendee. No minimum number of attendees.
Your team, with up to 10 attendees
See available training dates below.
- $350 per attendee. Minimum of two attendees
- Sessions are booked on a first-come, first-served basis
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule