Processing training walks an attendee through the end-to-end processing workflow. By the end of this full-day training, through a series of demos and hands-on exercises, trainees will gain the skills needed to successfully process and publish data directly into one or more workspaces.
Specifically, trainees will learn how to do the following:
- Configure a processing job
- Inventory and filter data before processing
- Process data to a workspace
- Identify and resolve processing errors
- View and analyze reports and dashboards
Audience: Litigation support and project management staff
Course Length: One day
How to Attend a Training
Trainings are available for open enrollment throughout the year. We can also work with you to schedule an on-site session at your office.
All open-enrollment Processing trainings will feature Relativity’s Aero UI. For training on Relativity’s Classic UI, consider scheduling a closed enrollment training.
Where: Open trainings will be held virtually through the end of 2021.
Who: The first 12 people to register.
Cost: $700 per attendee
When: Currently scheduled trainings can be found below. Relativity will add any newly scheduled sessions the first Monday of the month.
Upon scheduling training you will work with the Relativity Training Team to determine if your sessions will feature Relativity’s Aero UI or Relativity’s Classic UI.
Where: Your office
Who: Your team, with up to 12 attendees
- One day agreed upon by Relativity and your team
- Can be scheduled to begin Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday
- Six to eight weeks' notice is requested
- All dates may not be available
- Sessions are booked on a first-come, first-served basis
- Email email@example.com to schedule
- $700 per attendee
- Five attendee minimum
- Travel and related expenses for the trainer, if applicable