Processing training walks an attendee through the end-to-end processing workflow. By the end of this full-day training, through a series of demos and hands-on exercises, trainees will gain the skills needed to successfully process and publish data directly into one or more workspaces.
Specifically, trainees will learn how to do the following:
- Configure a processing job
- Inventory and filter data before processing
- Process data to a workspace
- Identify and resolve processing errors
- View and analyze reports and dashboards
Audience: Litigation support and project management staff
Course Length: One day
How to Attend a Training
Trainings are available for open enrollment throughout the year. We can also work with you to schedule an on-site session at your office.
Where: Open trainings are held at our Chicago office and rotating locations around the globe. See upcoming training dates and locations.
Who: The first eight people to reserve a spot. Please note that for trainings outside of Chicago, classes are limited to two attendees per organization.
Cost: $700 per attendee. No minimum number of attendees.
Where: Your office
Who: Your team, with up to 12 attendees
- One day agreed upon by Relativity and your team
- Can be scheduled to begin Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday
- Six to eight weeks' notice is requested
- All dates may not be available
- Sessions are booked on a first-come, first-served basis
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule
- $700 per attendee
- Five attendee minimum
- Travel and related expenses for the trainer, if applicable