By the end of this full-day training, trainees will gain the skills needed to manage and code documents in Relativity.
Specifically, trainees will learn how to do the following:
- Understand typical Relativity workflows and how they support common e-discovery scenarios
- Become familiar with Relativity navigation and terminology
- Review documents, including checking out batches and making coding decisions
- Use search term reports, dashboards, and email threading visualization to analyze data
- Search a data set to return specific documents using filters, conditions, and find similar documents
Audience: New Relativity users including reviewers, paralegals, litigation support, and project management staff
Course Length: One day
How to Attend a Training
Trainings are available for open enrollment throughout the year. We can also work with you to schedule an on-site session at your office.
Where: Open trainings are held at our Chicago office and rotating locations around the globe. See upcoming training dates and locations.
Who: The first 10 people to register. Please note that for trainings outside of Chicago, classes are limited to two attendees per organization.
Cost: $700 per attendee
Where: Your office
Who: Your team, with up to 12 attendees
- One day agreed upon by Relativity and your team
- Can be scheduled Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday
- Six to eight weeks' notice is requested
- All dates may not be available
- Sessions are booked on a first-come, first-served basis
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule
- $700 per attendee
- Five attendee minimum
- Travel and related expenses for the trainer, if applicable