All classes will be conducted on the Aero UI.
By the end of this full-day training, trainees will gain the skills needed to manage and code documents in Relativity.
Trainees will learn how to do the following:
- Understand typical Relativity workflows and how they support common e-discovery scenarios
- Become familiar with Relativity navigation and terminology
- Review documents, including checking out batches and making coding decisions
- Use search term reports, dashboards, and email threading visualization to analyze data
- Search a data set to return specific documents using filters, conditions, and find similar documents
Audience: New Relativity users including reviewers, paralegals, litigation support, and project management staff
Course Length: One day
How to Attend a Training
Trainings are available for open enrollment throughout the year. We can also work with you to schedule an on-site session at your office.
Where: Open enrollment trainings will be held either entirely virtually or entirely on-site at one of Relativity's offices. When registering for training, review the training city details or email email@example.com to confirm if your training is virtual or on-site.
Who: The first 12 people to register.
Cost: $700 per attendee
When: Currently scheduled trainings can be found below. Relativity will add any newly scheduled sessions every other month.
Where: Closed enrollment trainings can be held either entirely virtually or entirely on-site.
Who: Your team, with up to 12 attendees
Note: A training agreement is required before training dates can be held.
- One day agreed upon by Relativity and your team
- Can be scheduled Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday
- Six to eight weeks' notice is requested
- All dates may not be available
- Sessions are booked on a first-come, first-served basis
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule
- $700 per attendee
- Five attendee minimum
- Travel and related expenses for the trainer, if applicable