All classes will be conducted on the Aero UI.
By the end of this training, through a series of demos and hands-on exercise scenarios, trainees will gain the basic skills to successfully administer a case in Relativity.
Trainees will learn how to do the following:
- Set up a workspace for efficient review
- Configure user access and security permissions
- Use Relativity best practices in various real-world review scenarios
Audience: Litigation support professionals and project management staff
Course Length: One day
Prerequisites: This class assumes familiarity with basic Relativity navigation.
How to Attend a Training
Trainings are available for open enrollment throughout the year. We can also work with you to schedule an on-site session at your office.
Where: Open enrollment trainings will be held either entirely virtually or entirely on-site at one of Relativity's offices. When registering for training, review the training city details or email email@example.com to confirm if your training is virtual or on-site.
Who: The first 12 people to register.
Cost: $700 per attendee
When: Currently scheduled trainings can be found below. Relativity will add any newly scheduled sessions every other month.
Where: Closed enrollment trainings can be held either entirely virtually or entirely on-site.
Who: Your team, with up to 12 attendees
Note: A training agreement is required before training dates can be held.
- One day agreed upon by Relativity and your team
- Can be scheduled Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday
- Six to eight weeks' notice is requested
- All dates may not be available
- Sessions are booked on a first-come, first-served basis
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule
- $700 per attendee
- Five attendee minimum
- Travel and related expenses for the trainer, if applicable