By the end of this training, through a series of demos and hands-on exercise scenarios, trainees will gain the basic skills to successfully administer a case in Relativity.
Specifically, trainees will learn how to do the following:
- Load data and troubleshoot errors
- Export and produce case data
- Set up a workspace for efficient review
- Configure user access and security permissions
- Use Relativity best practices in various real-world review scenarios
Audience: Litigation support professionals and project management staff
Course Length: One day
Prerequisites: This class assumes familiarity with basic Relativity navigation. In preparation for the class, please watch the pre-work videos covering common Relativity instance operations below.
How to Attend a Training
Trainings are available for open enrollment throughout the year. We can also work with you to schedule an on-site session at your office.
Where: Open trainings are held at our Chicago office and rotating locations around the globe. See upcoming training dates and locations.
Who: The first 10 people to register. Please note that for trainings outside of Chicago, classes are limited to two attendees per organization.
Cost: $700 per attendee
Where: Your office
Who: Your team, with up to 12 attendees
- One day agreed upon by Relativity and your team
- Can be scheduled Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday
- Six to eight weeks' notice is requested
- All dates may not be available
- Sessions are booked on a first-come, first-served basis
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule
- $700 per attendee
- Five attendee minimum
- Travel and related expenses for the trainer, if applicable