By the end of this training, through a series of demos, group activities, and hands-on exercise scenarios, trainees will gain skills necessary to employ a variety of helpful workflows.
Specifically, trainees will learn how to do the following:
- Harness Relativity’s many searching features to efficiently build, run, and troubleshoot complex keyword, dtSearch, and conceptual Analytics search queries
- Use Relativity’s data visualization features to gain deeper insight into your data and the progress of your case
- Enhance your case management with dashboards, clustering, event handlers, and object rules
Audience: Litigation support professionals, project management staff, and experienced Relativity admins
Course Length: One day
How to Attend a Training
Trainings are available for open enrollment throughout the year. We can also work with you to schedule an on-site session at your office.
Where: Open trainings are held at our Chicago office and rotating locations around the globe. See upcoming training dates and locations.
Who: The first 10 people to register. Please note that for trainings outside of Chicago, classes are limited to two attendees per organization.
Cost: $700 per attendee
Where: Your office
Who: Your team, with up to 12 attendees
- One day agreed upon by Relativity and your team
- Can be scheduled Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday
- Six to eight weeks' notice is requested
- All dates may not be available
- Sessions are booked on a first-come, first-served basis
- Email email@example.com to schedule
- $700 per attendee
- Five attendee minimum
- Travel and related expenses for the trainer, if applicable