By the end of this course, through a series of engaging discussions and demos, trainees will gain the skills needed to successfully administer RelativityOne.
Specifically, trainees will learn about the following topics:
- What is RelativityOne?
- Security features that ensure access and data are protected in RelativityOne
- Workflow options and best practices when moving data to or from Relativity in the cloud
- Using the RelativityOne Staging Explorer to quickly upload files for processing in RelativityOne
- Considerations for using the Relativity Desktop Client and Relativity Integration Points to import and export data via RelativityOne
- How RelativityOne can be used in conjunction with other features and tools such as Data Grid, Office 365, MaxBilling, and other tools and products
Audience: Litigation support professionals, project management staff, experienced Relativity admins, and IT professionals
Course Length: 2.5 hours
How to Attend a Training
Attendance in this training is offered via our online training platform. Attendees will be able to log in and interact with instructors from their workstation anywhere across the globe.
Who: The first 10 people to reserve a spot. Please note that classes are limited to two attendees per organization.
- One day, 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- See available training dates below
Cost: $350 per attendee. No minimum number of attendees.
Your team, with up to 10 attendees
See available training dates below.
- $350 per attendee. Minimum of two attendees.
- Sessions are booked on a first-come, first-served basis
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule