HaystackID is a specialized eDiscovery services firm that helps corporations and law firms securely find, understand, and learn from data when facing complex, data-intensive investigations and litigation. HaystackID mobilizes industry-leading cyber discovery services, enterprise solutions, and legal discovery offerings to serve more than 500 of the world’s leading corporations and law firms in North America and Europe. Serving nearly half of the Fortune 100, HaystackID is an alternative cyber and legal services provider that combines expertise and technical excellence with a culture of white-glove customer service. In addition to consistently being ranked by Chambers USA, the company was recently named a worldwide leader in eDiscovery Services by IDC MarketScape and a representative vendor in the Gartner Market Guide for E-Discovery Solutions. Further, HaystackID has achieved SOC 2 Type II attestation in the five trust service areas of security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality, and privacy. For more information about its suite of services, including programs and solutions for unique legal enterprise needs, go to HaystackID.com.
- Detailed planning, testing, SOP development, forms creation, workflows, and project management for platform deployment.
- Maintenance and support including troubleshooting, technical support, updates, and outside counsel support. As the registered Partner of Record, we can open support tickets with Relativity when the environment has technical issues that cannot be resolved by HaystackID.
- End-to-end support including loading data to staging explorer, processing data, creating (ECA and Review) workspaces, creating and managing users, running OCR, building indices, imaging documents, running saved searches, setting up STRs (Search Term Report), setting up and running productions, creating and supporting analytics activities, managed review, etc.
- Assisting clients with managing their data allotment including creating and restoring ARMs, moving data between ECA and Review workspaces, working with the client to create best practices around data management, custom reporting, custom application development, and deployment of 3rd party tools.
- Ongoing services including data collections, forensics, data transfers, data processing, Early Case Assessment (ECA), data ingestion, data hosting, managed review, document productions.
- Provide hosting options including active hosting, repository/ECA, cold storage, and extra file share storage in Azure. We also are a Relativity Server provider and can provide a hybrid option or data you may not want in Azure, but hosted on a private cloud instead.
Partner Since 2014
Relativity Masters (5)
Relativity Experts (6)
Relativity Certified Administrator (36)
RelativityOne Certified Pro (20)
RelativityOne Review Pro (6)
Relativity Project Management Specialist (6)
Relativity Processing Specialist (10)
Relativity Analytics Specialist (12)
Relativity Review Management Specialist (24)
Relativity Certified Sales Pro (6)
Relativity Infrastructure Specialist (2)
Relativity Certified Training Pro (2)