Need to talk about Relativity? We’ve compiled guidelines and assets to help you reference the software accurately and effectively. If you have any questions about the use of our logos, trademarks, and content, feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following brand guidelines have been set to make sure the Relativity brand remains clear no matter where or when it appears. If you have any questions about the guidelines, feel free to reach out to email@example.com.
In order to maximize its visual presence, the logo requires a surrounding area clear of any other graphic elements or text. It is important that this rule is observed and the exclusion zone is maintained at all times. The logo will appear on many different applications and formats, and this will help to give it clarity and presence.
Minimum Reproduction Size
The minimum digital size of our logo is 25 px high, with the Boxes having a minimum stroke weight of 1.75 pt. In this instance the registered trademark symbol should be minimum 8 px high.
The logo should overwhelmingly remain Relativity Orange, but can be depicted in reversed white to increase legibility on multicolor, patterned, or photographic backgrounds where our Relativity Orange does not offer enough contrast. At times our logo may be represented in grayscale tones when necessary. Using the HSB scheme for reference, any background <90% but >70% Brightness is better served with the reversed white version. A background <70% can use both the Relativity Orange and reversed white versions.
Do use the official, unaltered Relativity logo and its official variations.
Do send us a link when you use the Relativity logo on a website.
- Don't use outdated or previous versions of our logo
- Don't alter our logo lock-up
- Don't remove the Boxes from our logo
- Don't alter our logo color outside of its official variations
- Don't change the typography or recreate our logo, even if using the official typeface
- Don't alter our logo shape by stretching or distorting
- Don't apply effects to our logo, such as drop shadows or glows
- Don't use our logo in combination with a background value that renders it unreadable or causes visual vibration
- Don't put our logo into a containing shape or add any additional shapes within the exclusion zone
- Don't place our logo on an angle or present it upside-down
Primary Color Palette
The Relativity color palette consists of four primary brand colors: Relativity Orange, dark grey, blue, and white. Various shades can be used to add texture and depth to text, backgrounds, and illustrations. A consistent color scheme ensures cohesive representation across all Relativity communications.
Press Releases, Case Studies, Publications
- Send a draft of all press releases that highlight Relativity to us for our review before publishing. Please allow for a turnaround time of five business days to ensure we can thoroughly review your release, provide any suggestions that may assist, and write a quote from our Founder and Executive Chairman, Andrew Sieja, for use in the release.
- Include our most up-to-date boilerplate.
- Give us a heads-up when planning an article mentioning us or a case study about the use of our software.
- For case studies, we're happy to work with you and write a co-branded study. If you would like to write your own, we can still provide support.
- Ask us for guidance and any information you might need.
- Work with us to find some useful facts for your piece. For example, if you're looking to differentiate yourself as a partner, we can approve facts like "newest international partner" or "has five years of experience with Relativity."
- Let us know when your piece is published. We'd be happy to link to it from our website and Twitter feed.
- Link to our website, if you'd like to connect readers to additional information.
- Frame your piece so that it can be confused or misconstrued as being written by Relativity.
- Use the phrases "the best," "the first," or "the leader" in reference to the universe of Relativity partners and in co-branded materials.
- Publish press releases that highlight Relativity without our permission.
- Quote any member of our team without our approval.
- Pull information or verbiage verbatim from our website or other publications without our permission. We're happy to work with you to provide the content you need.
On Your Website
Only certified partners can promote these products on their websites.
- Please send us a link to your webpage that features Relativity for our review.
- Make sure all Relativity references, logos, and videos on your website are accurate and current. If you're unsure whether or not you have the latest versions, feel free to ask.
- Contact us if you are interested in becoming a partner and promoting Relativity on your website.
- Do not reference or use our logos or brands on your website if you are not a certified partner.
Brand Relationships: Naming Services, Custom Applications, Workflows, and Integrations
When determining a name for your new offering, we encourage you to choose something unique and descriptive of its features, but avoid wording that would misconstrue it as being created by Relativity, or confusing the relationship between our brands. Please don't use "Relativity" or any variations of "Relativity," including "Relativity's" or "by Relativity," in the name of your offering. For example, "Relativity Enhanced" or "Partner's Relativity" or "Relativity by Partner" are unacceptable naming conventions. "Relativity Managed by Partner" and "Application Name Powered by Relativity" are acceptable. Please also avoid using the word "Manager" in the name of your Relativity offering, to avoid confusion with Relativity Ecosystem applications built by Relativity. Please do not create any logomarks or visuals that build on or alter the Relativity or RelativityOne logos.
Relativity makes software to help users organize data, discover the truth and act on it. Its SaaS platform RelativityOne manages large volumes of data and quickly identifies key issues during litigation and internal investigations. The AI-powered communication surveillance platform, Relativity Trace proactively detects regulatory misconduct like insider trading, collusion and other non-compliant behavior. Relativity has more than 300,000 annual users in 48+ countries serving thousands of organizations globally primarily in legal, financial services and government sectors, including the U.S. Department of Justice and 199 of the Am Law 200. Relativity has been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for 10 consecutive years. Please contact Relativity at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.relativity.com for more information.
Best Practices for Commonly Used Relativity Terms
- Relativity Certified Partner
- RelativityOne Certified Partner
- RelativityOne Services Partner
- Relativity — not Relativity Corporation
- Relativity App Hub
- Relativity integrations
- Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA)
- Relativity Certified Sales Professional (RCSP)
DISCLAIMER: By using Relativity's logos and brands, and all other marks therein, you agree to adhere to these guidelines. This documentation is proprietary information of Relativity and may be modified, altered, or repurposed only in accordance with written consent from Relativity. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.