For members of the kCura education team, each day is an adventure as we pursue new and creative ways to provide the Relativity community with the knowledge and skills they need to successfully navigate an evolving e-discovery landscape.
Working to help our users become e-discovery Jedi, we often ponder age-old questions like those debated by Luke and Yoda on Dagobah: When has one learned enough to successfully face the challenges in front of them? What are the results when one rushes into battle without being adequately prepared? And must one ever unlearn what they have learned?
That got us thinking—what if we wrote an educational blog post that combined our dual passions for Star Wars and e-discovery?
We tried. Unfortunately, none of our ideas got through the editorial gates. But we still wanted to share what could have been with all of you.
- Conceptual Searching with Yoda: Order Matters Not
- Attack of the Clones: How Processing Helps De-dupe Your Data
- Targeted Collection: These Are the Files You Are Looking For
- Using Horizontal Storage for Your Death Star Plans (Bothans Need Not Apply)
- Using Analytics to Bullseye That Womp Rat Document (It's Not Much Smaller Than 2 Meters)
- Preserve the Chain of Custody in Carbonite
- Put a Bounty on Your Custodians with Legal Hold
- Relativity Binders: So Easy an Ewok Could Use It
- Sith Through Data with Ease with Analytics
- My Other Search Term Is an AT-AT: The Pros and Cons of Noise Word Modification
- Apology Accepted, Captain Needa: Dealing with Clawback Requests
- How to Clean Up the Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy in Your Metadata Before Processing
- Help Me, OCR Profile, You’re My Only Hope (for Understanding These Poor-quality Scans)
- It’s a Trap: Admiral Akbar’s Tips for Handling Data Dumps
- Troubleshooting with Lando: That Was Never a Search Condition, and This DLL Is Getting Worse All the Time
- Cut Your Review Time in Half: An Interview with Darth Maul
- Search Your Feelings, You Know It to Be True – and Fact Manager Can Help You Prove It
- Never Tell Me the Odds: Using Statistical Sampling to Navigate Document Debris
Looking to sharpen your e-discovery skills? Check out the Relativity training center for a library of on-demand webinars, tutorials, and in-person trainings—and may the course be with you.
Peter Fogarty is an instructional design lead on kCura’s education team, focused on developing and delivering educational materials for Relativity users, including in-person trainings, webinars, and interactive tutorials.