Global. Bespoke. Responsive.
Our award-winning industry thought leaders, recognized expert witnesses and Relativity Certified professionals bring a deep understanding of the complexities of data, technology, business operations & evidentiary procedure to every engagement.
A Relativity Partner since 2010 with an extensive network of global resources, mobile solutions & seasoned professionals, BDO provides value-added solutions to clients around the world. BDO focuses on your technical demands, regulatory environment & industry dynamics to deliver comprehensive & analytics-driven customized services for each client.
Veterans of complex, high-stakes litigation, class actions, monitorships & investigations involving multinational and multi-jurisdictional issues, BDO’s professionals bring to bear extensive experience presenting before regulatory, governmental & international arbitration bodies in a concise and relatable manner.
BDO’s Managed Services team helps you bring transparency to data. Our mission is to enable legal professionals to become more successful as a result of providing the most comprehensive Managed Services offering on the market. At BDO, managed services is just that – it is the services that we provide to solve real business challenges and achieve real goals when it comes to managing data for legal matters.
Established 1910...People Who Know, Know BDO.
- Domestic & Global Capabilities
- Information Management: Records management assessments, Information governance program development, Defensible data disposition implementation, Bankruptcy data storage planning and management
- Litigation Readiness: Data profiling and mapping, Legal hold program planning and implementation, E-Discovery readiness assessments, Corporate E-Discovery program development
- Government and Regulatory Compliance Offerings: Annual data breach reporting and mitigation strategy development, Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) response and management, Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) response and management, International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) compliance remediation
- Digital Forensics: Data Collection, File Extraction & Analysis, Investigations & Expert Witness Testimony
- Processing and Early Case Assessment
- BDO Leverage: Advanced Data Analysis & Technology Assisted Review: Pre-Collection Analytics, Pre-Review Planning, Review Optimization, TAR, Post-Review and Adversary Production Analytics
- Project Management & Document Review Management Services
- E-Discovery Advisory Services: Strategy and workflow development, ESI protocol development, Testimony (expert and 30(b)(6)), Neutral, Data Migration Oversight
- Managed Services
Partner Since 2010
Relativity Masters (4)
Relativity Experts (3)
Relativity Certified Administrator (12)
Relativity Analytics Specialist (7)
Relativity Data Management Specialist (1)
Relativity Processing Specialist (7)
Relativity Project Management Specialist (5)
Relativity Review Management Specialist (9)
RelativityOne Certified Pro (14)
RelativityOne Review Pro (9)
Relativity Certified Sales Pro (10)
Relativity Certified Trainer (5)