KLDiscovery provides technology-enabled services and software to help law firms, corporations, government agencies and consumers solve complex data challenges. The company, with offices in 43 locations across 19 countries, is a global leader in delivering best-in-class ediscovery, information governance and data recovery solutions to support the litigation, regulatory compliance, internal investigation, and data recovery and management needs of our clients. Serving clients for over 30 years, KLDiscovery offers data collection and forensic investigation, early case assessment, electronic discovery and data processing, application software and data hosting for web-based document reviews, and managed document review services. In addition, through its global Ontrack business, KLDiscovery delivers world-class data recovery, email extraction and restoration, data destruction and tape management. KLDiscovery has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in North America by both Inc. magazine (Inc. 5000) and Deloitte (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500). Additionally, KLDiscovery is an Orange-level Relativity Best in Service Partner, a Relativity Authorized Partner and maintains ISO/IEC 27001 Certified data centers.
- Ediscovery data collection and processing.
- Data hosting from the first Relativity licensed user, Best in Service Orange Partner and two-time winner of the Relativity Innovation Award.
- Applications developed in-house and integrated with the Relativity platform, including:
- Advanced Thread View improves traditional email threading by incorporating dynamic visual cues and quick filtering so you can easily discern communication patterns and avoid duplicitous review.
- AutoRedaction application that reduces risk of producing documents with privileged or confidential information.
- A/V Suite simplifies the review of multimedia files. Visualize audio files and have total playback control. Easily redact and produce audio files – something no other platform can provide.
- Predictive Coding learns from both user decisions and random sampling to immediately and continuously prioritize important documents for review. Quality Control and Sampling monitors the effectiveness of document categorizations to arrive at the necessary confidence levels to ensure defensibility.
- PrivLog Builder® automatically generates privilege logs directly from data stored in Relativity.
- MultiMatter Management tool integrated with Relativity to apply coding decisions to duplicate documents across multiple matters.
- Workflow automates the routing and distribution of documents to streamline document review and maximize accuracy and defensibility.
- Relativity Analytics use and training, including email threading, near-duplicate identification, data clustering, concept searching, document categorization and language identification.
- Managed document review services, featuring proprietary technology-assisted review tools.
Partner Since 2006
Relativity Certified Administrator (91)
RelativityOne Certified Pro (1)
Relativity Project Management Specialist (2)
Relativity Certified Sales Professional (5)
Relativity Assisted Review Specialist (8)
Relativity Certified User (47)
Relativity Infrastructure Specialist (8)
Relativity Analytics Specialist (7)
Relativity Processing Specialist (1)
Relativity Experts (10)
Relativity Masters (2)
Winner of a Relativity Innovation Award
- ISO 27001
- SSAE 16 Type II
- Adhere to the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework