Questa is an independent professional advisory firm, specialising in forensic services, e-Discovery and litigation support.
Computer forensics and eDiscovery have become a crucial element for us and our clients in our day-to-day forensic projects. We use eDiscovery internally on our projects as another source of relevant evidence and we also provide eDiscovery platforms on a stand-alone basis to clients who wish to review electronic data with their own resources.
At Questa, we help our clients in crisis situations. Each of our partners has worked for more than 15 years on senior positions at "Big 4" firms – we are seasoned professional advisers with all the necessary qualifications to deliver expertise where it can impact on your business.
Collectively, our partners have delivered 300+ investigative or litigation type assignments, operating on the Polish and international markets, for corporations, large and medium enterprises across a wide range of industry sectors, as well as for legal advisors. This level of expertise is unrivalled on the Polish market. The projects delivered related to commercial fraud, financial misrepresentation, asset misappropriation and corruption by top executives. We support legal counsels by providing tailored services related to fraud investigations, e-Discovery as well as preparation of expert witness reports in litigation or arbitration proceedings.
We adhere to the highest level of ethical standards and focus on creating value for our clients. Our individual approach to client issues, professionalism, proactive attitude, integrity, trustworthiness and above all our desire to "do the right thing", constitutes the ethos upon which our firm was established.
We work for owners, board members, top executives and their legal counsels. We co-operate closely with legal counsel to ensure the results of our work are used effectively and efficiently in the corporate, court or arbitration proceedings.
- Forensic Data Collection (computers, mobile devices, servers and the different cloud services)
- Forensic Data Recovery
- Data processing: filtering, ingestion and Early Case Assessment
- E-Discovery and e-Disclosure: full project management (complete process organisation, document review management, document review staffing)
- Data production/export and case data archiving
- Fraud and corruption investigations
- Financial, accounting and regulatory investigations
- Opinions and counter-opinions in business disputes, including litigation and arbitration
- Business intelligence