We recognize that talent is distributed evenly, but opportunity is not.
Through the Relativity Fellows program, we welcome motivated individuals from overlooked communities to learn with us and on our industry-leading software so they can begin careers in fields such as litigation support and e-discovery.
As a global company, it's our duty to
help find and foster great talent.
Our goal? That every one of our Fellows lands a job in our industry and changes their economic trajectory.
Benefits of Relativity Fellows
We’re looking for people with a fire in their belly and a willingness to work hard to succeed. Fellows will play an important role in helping create an industry that reflects our communities.
All Fellows will receive in-depth training on the Relativity product, and some participants, depending on placement role, will pursue Relativity certification.
Guaranteed full-time job upon successful completion
3 months of in-depth learning, mentoring, and support
Health care coverage and competitive pay
Access to a growing network of Fellows alumni
Congratulations to our third cohort of Relativity Fellows
We asked them to reflect on their experience and share their stories during the ceremony. See what they had to say.
What Fellows Can Expect
Education is a major focus of the program, with Fellows spending the bulk of their time in a classroom setting learning from product and industry experts. You will also receive mentorship to prepare for a career in e-discovery. By the end of the program, all Fellows will be ready for placement in a full-time position with Relativity, our partners, or our customers.
Check out this recorded webinar to learn more about the program and the application process.
How to Apply
- Let us know why you would like to pursue a career related to technology and e-discovery. During the application step, you will submit written responses to initial screening questions.
- Applications for the next cohort of Relativity Fellows are now closed as of April 19. Complete the interest form to receive direct updates about future opportunities.
- Select candidates will advance in the process to a 45-minute Zoom video interview, so we can learn more about you and how the program might support your professional goals. Learn how to prepare for a video interview.
- Following the interview, candidates will be asked to complete a short writing exercise and return it within 60 minutes.
- The last step! Select candidates will advance to two 30-minute Zoom video interviews, so we can learn more about you from a core values perspective.
Want to get involved?
Let us know if you’d like to partner with Relativity Fellows or if you have a role for a trained Fellow in your organization.
For additional details about the Relativity Fellows program, application expectations, and our upcoming recruitment timeline, check out this recorded webinar.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get answers to all your questions – and easily share them with others – in our FAQs.