Exiger is the global authority on financial crime and fraud, revolutionizing the way corporations, banks and governments manage risk through a combination of practical expertise, award-winning technology and process excellence. Exiger is committed to creating a more sustainable compliance environment through our holistic and innovative approach to problem solving. Powered by Relativity, NexLP, Exiger’s DDIQ and Insight 3PM products, we take an analytics-led, technology-enabled approach to everything we do.
Our Exiger Intelligence practice utilizes comprehensive, Artificial Intelligence-enabled eDiscovery analytics solution that blends subject matter expertise with industry-leading technology. Exiger Intelligence’s organizational commitment to an ‘Analytics-first’ approach adds value from the first time we touch client data, with proven processes that enable our clients to action key information faster and more effectively than ever before.
Exiger has integrated Relativity with our market leading AI-powered due diligence platform DDIQ. Providing unique capabilities in combining client’s structured and unstructured data sources with external open sources (i.e. Google, Bing, Baidu) and premium databases (i.e. World-Check, Factiva, D&B, corporate company registries).
At Exiger, we work every day to make the world a safer place to do business, operating out of 11 offices with more than 650 employees around the world. Learn more at exiger.com.
- End to end (Analytics-first) investigation and eDiscovery services
- Managed document review services
- Data Subject Access Request (DSAR) services including GDPR, CCPA and NYPA
- Data Breach Response services
- Big data, Anti-Money Laundering (AML), misconduct, market abuse, ABC (anti-bribery and corruption), anti-trust, fraud and corporate investigations services
- Know Your Customer (KYC) refresh and remediation services
- Transaction monitoring, lookback and compliance management program services
- Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) analytics
- Third party and supply chain risk management services
- Communication surveillance and compliance monitoring services
- Large scale Data migration including cross vendor platform and custom workflow and solution design
Partner Since 2018
Relativity Experts (1)
Relativity Certified Administrator (1)
RelativityOne Certified Pro (4)
Relativity Project Management Specialist (1)
Relativity Analytics Specialist (1)
Relativity Review Management Specialist (1)
Relativity Certified Sales Pro (2)