At icourts, we help you collect, process, analyse, review and produce data faster and with increased efficiency. We help you gain insights from your raw data – for real business benefit.
Our multi-disciplinary team includes lawyers, analysts, software developers and forensic consultants, with experience in legal technology reaching back to 1999. We’re seasoned professionals with front-line experience. Our consultative approach and unparalleled experience streamline your workflows - leaving you to focus on the work your clients value.
We work externally as an advisor and service provider or embedded with our clients. We have worked with organisations including the Australian Commonwealth Director of Public Prosecutions, New Zealand financial regulators, various Australian Federal and State Royal Commissions, Australian banks and top tier law firms.
We collaborate to deliver proven, tested and defensible solutions to data and information challenges - empowering your team to perform with flexibility, competence and technical expertise.
icourts has won a variety of industry awards; most recently the RelativityFest 2019 Best Innovation: Solution Provider for our custom application, Go, providing RelativityOne users with the capacity to review and code documents on an iPad.
- Forensic investigation, audit & collection
- Early case assessment, analytics & review
- eDiscovery, data processing & hosting
- Information governance, regulatory response & compliance including AI for both proactive and reactive response
- Data breach response & cyber security
- Custom application development for the Relativity and RelativityOne platform either bespoke or available for licence through the Relativity app hub
- Secure data integration, transformation & migration
- eDiscovery system deployment & hosting including – RelativityOne, Ringtail & Doculitix
- Infrastructure as a Service (IAAS)
Partner Since 2016
Relativity Certified Administrator (5)
RelativityOne Certified Pro (3)
Relativity Certified Sales Professional (2)
Relativity Certified User (7)
Relativity Processing Specialist (2)
Relativity Experts (2)
RelativityOne - Australia
- ISO 27001:2013