Infotrend is a Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a) certified IT consulting firm that has served the federal government for over 15 years providing solutions that span eDiscovery Services & Litigation Support, Program Management Office support, Strategic Business Management, Agile transformation services, Infrastructure and Architecture Support, Data analytics and Visualization, Asset Management, Compliance Management, Cyber Security, Emerging Technologies (e.g., Blockchain, RPA, AI/ML), Cloud Services, Records Management, Web development, Application & Software Development, and Training.
We are a proven leader that provides secure, scalable, and cost-effective IT solutions driven by advanced capabilities in machine and deep learning, artificial intelligence, data analytics, cyber security, cloud computing, and enterprise architecture. We build custom solutions, integrate various COTS and open-source technology stacks to create cutting-edge IT systems, migrate legacy systems to scalable microservices-based architectures to be deployed either on-premise, or cloud-enabled infrastructure. We are proficient in Agile development methodologies such as SAFe, Scrum, Kanban, and Scrumban. Infotrend was listed as #27 on DC Metro area’s fastest growing firms by INC 5000. Our delivery framework encompasses industry-standard quality certifications including CMMI-3 (DEV and SVC), ISO 9001:2015, and ISO 20000-1:2018. The accolades, feedback, reviews, and CPARS that we receive from our clients are a testament to our high quality of service and our ability to ensure that our clients can meet their business objectives.
- Relativity Experts: Certified Relativity personnel to manage workspaces, users, and case teams.
- Relativity Data Migration: Plan and execute migrations to Relativity and from Relativity to RelativityOne.
- Integration: Integrate with other systems in your organization.
- Business Process Development: Design workflows around your legal needs.
- Customization: Customize Relativity platform tailored to each client needs.
- Litigation Support Services: End-to-End EDRM support services with focus on quality and reporting.
Partner Since 2022
Relativity Certified Administrator (3)
RelativityOne Certified Pro (3)
RelativityOne Review Pro (1)