Relativity Certified Training Pro Certification
Relativity Certified Training Pro
Become a Relativity trainer with the Relativity Certified Training Pro (RCTP) program—the first of its kind at Relativity. With access to Relativity training materials, virtual environments, and our full-time trainers, you’ll have all the tools you need to successfully train your internal staff, on your turf.
How to Become a RCTP
Like all our certifications, the RCTP program is rigorous—including pre-work, a virtual meet-and-greet, a weeklong bootcamp, and a final evaluation on your ability to train a portion of Relativity 101.
There are three application periods in 2020—spring, summer, and fall—and we will accept just six applicants per period.
To apply for the program, you must have:
- One year of training/facilitation experience
- A valid Relativity Certified Administrator certification
- A sponsoring company
- Note: Your sponsoring company must be a licensed user of Relativity—either via a direct contract with Relativity or through a Relativity partner—and in “Good Standing."
Once accepted to the program, you’ll attend a one-hour virtual meet-and-greet and complete six hours of pre-work in preparation for a weeklong bootcamp.
During bootcamp, you’ll learn the skills and confidence necessary to train Relativity 101, including:
- The fundamentals of adult education
- Best practice facilitation methods for classroom training
- Techniques required for clear technical instruction
- How to apply evaluation methods and give constructive feedback in a supportive environment
Once you are certified, you can host Relativity 101 trainings for your staff for $350/attendee—half the cost of a standard Relativity training.
Application Periods & Bootcamp Schedules
Below is a list of the 2020 application periods and the corresponding bootcamps. All bootcamps are free, but travel and related expenses are at the cost of the attendee. You must be accepted into the program to attend bootcamp.
Spring RCTP (Chicago Bootcamp)
- Application Period: January 6, 2020 - February 14, 2020
- Virtual Meet & Greet: March 16, 2020
- Bootcamp: April 13, 2020 - April 17, 2020 in Chicago, IL at our Relativity HQ: 231 S LaSalle St, 8th Floor
Summer RCTP (APAC Bootcamp)
- Application Period: April 6, 2020 - May 15, 2020
- Virtual Meet & Greet: June 15, 2020
- Bootcamp: July 13, 2020 - July 17, 2020 (Location to be announced)
Fall RCTP (London Bootcamp)
- Application Period: August 24, 2020 - October 2, 2020
- Virtual Meet & Greet: November 2, 2020
- Bootcamp: November 30, 2020 - December 4, 2020 in London, UK at our Relativity office: 6 Broad Street Place, 2nd Floor
Learn everything there is to know about the RCTP with this handy guide.
Only RCAs can apply to the Certified Trainer program. Get the process started and earn your certification.
Relativity 101 Training
Get hands-on practice with end-user training from the people who know Relativity best.
Track Your Certifications
Track your achievements and Relativity continuing education credits in the Community.