BSI Cybersecurity and Information Resilience delivers end to end eDiscovery solutions from Digital Forensics Investigations through to the full complement of professional litigation support services with Relativity. BSI supports in-house counsel, law firms, corporations and government agencies through unrivalled experience and leading best practices.
BSI is the business standards company that helps organizations all over the world make excellence a habit. In 182 countries, at more than 128,000 sites, we work with thousands of organizations, from the world's largest and most successful brands to local small businesses. Our clients look to BSI to manage the complex issues associated cybersecurity, information resilience and the full spectrum of the EDRM processes, expert witness and a range of other legal and business challenges within regulatory and non-regulatory environments.
Committed to superior service delivery and long-term value, our highly qualified professionals use the most advanced technologies available to collect and analyse information quickly and accurately, enabling clients to make informed decisions for their specific requirements.
- Forensic Data Collection services with a mobile team of highly qualified forensic consultants available. BSI’s team have experience in varying scenarios from High Court Injunctive Orders to Regulatory Investigations. The team’s accreditations ranging from PhDs in Cybercrime and Forensics to Masters in Digital Investigations.
- Local Data Hosting and Certified Security Measures. BSI operates a dedicated laboratory, equipped with the most up-to-date eDiscovery and Digital forensic Hardware and Software. Our service is certified to ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System and our Data Centre is physically located in Dublin and delivers the highest levels of resiliency.
- Project Management services are provided throughout all stages of the EDRM framework to facilitate an effective and streamlined approach to activities. Our team are skilled and certified in both the PMI (PMP) and Prince 2 methodologies.
- Early Case Assessment and Investigation services are delivered by a team of experienced professionals who regularly advise clients on best practices and workflows to quickly understand the dataset, uncover key facts and focus on important areas for review.
- Certified Information Privacy Professionals provide expert guidance around data protection issues and advise on work streams involving privacy reviews where mandated by works councils.
- BSI provide a wide range of Analytics services and best practice workflows ranging from Clustering; Email Threading and Visualisation; Concept Searching; Near Duplicate Identification; Analysis; and Language Identification and Translation workflows.
- BSI regularly advise on Processing large datasets and have a wide range of processing workflows to cull datasets in a robust and defensible manner.
- BSI has significant Production experience and tailored workflows to facilitate the more technically detailed data specifications ranging from the US Department of Justice (DOJ) to the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
- Technology Assisted Review services provided by leading professionals who provided expert advice in the ground breaking case where the TAR process was approved in the Irish Jurisdiction.
Partner Since 2017
Relativity Certified Administrator (2)
Relativity Certified User (2)
- PCI DSS Qualified Security Assessor
- ISO 27001Information Security Management Systems
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems
- Global CREST Certified Penetration testing provider
- CREST Star Certified